Victoria University has a tradition of more than half a century of research and scholarship in Logic. Here is a list of books on Logic that have been written at Victoria, followed by some links to several peoples' publication pages.
- The Elements of Formal Logic, by G. E. Hughes and D. G. Londey, Methuen 1965.
- An Introduction to Modal Logic, by G. E. Hughes and M. J. Cresswell, Methuen 1968.
- Logics and Languages, by M. J. Cresswell, Methuen, 1973.
- Topoi : The Categorial Analysis of Logic, by Robert Goldblatt, Studies in Logic, 98, Elsevier 1979. Revised Edition (expanded), 1984. Internet edition in the Cornell University Library Historical Mathematics Monographs Collection, 2002. Dover Publications reprint, 2006.
- John Buridan on Self-Reference: Chapter Eight of Buridan's 'Sophismata', with a Translation, an Introduction, and a Philosophical Commentary, by G. E. Hughes, Cambridge University Press, 1982.
- Axiomatising The Logic of Computer Programming, by Robert Goldblatt (Lecture Notes in Computer Science 130), Springer-Verlag, 1982.
- A Companion to Modal Logic, by G. E. Hughes and M. J. Cresswell, Methuen 1984.
- Structured Meanings: The Semantics of Propositional Attitudes, by M. J. Cresswell, Bradford Books/MIT Press, 1985.
- Adverbial Modification, by M. J. Cresswell, Reidel, 1985.
- Orthogonality and Spacetime Geometry, by Robert Goldblatt, Springer-Verlag, 1987.
- Logics of Time and Computation, by Robert Goldblatt, CLSI Publications, Stanford 1987. Second Edition, Revised and Expanded, 1992.
- Semantical Essays: Possible Worlds and Their Rivals, by M. J. Cresswell, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1988.
- Paul of Venice. Logica magna, Part II, Fascicule 4, Capitula De Conditionali et De Rationali. Edited with an English Translation and Notes by G. E. Hughes. The British Academy Classical and Medieval Logic Texts, VI. Published for The British Academy by Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1990.
- Entities and Indices, by M. J. Cresswell, Kluwer, 1990.
- Mathematics of Modality, by Robert Goldblatt, CLSI Publications, Stanford 1993.
- Language in the World, Cambridge University Press, by M. J. Cresswell, 1994.
- Semantic Indexicality, by M. J. Cresswell, Kluwer, 1996.
- A New Introduction to Modal Logic, by G. E. Hughes and M. J. Cresswell, Routledge, 1996.
- Lectures on the Hyperreals: An Introduction to Nonstandard Analysis, by Robert Goldblatt, Springer 1998.
- Parameterized Complexity, by R. G. Downey and M. R. Fellows, Springer, 1999.
- Relevant Logic: A Philosophical Interpretation, by Edwin D. Mares, Cambridge University Press 2004.
- Algorithmic Randomness and Complexity, by Rodney G. Downey and Denis R. Hirschfeldt, Springer 2011.
- Quantifiers, Propositions and Identity: Admissible Semantics for Quantified Modal and Substructural Logics, by Robert Goldblatt, Cambridge University Press and the Association for Symbolic Logic, 2011.
- A Priori, by Edwin D. Mares, Acumen 2011.
- The World-time Parallel, by A.A. Rini and M.J. Cresswell, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Fundamentals of Parameterized Complexity, by Rodney G. Downey and Michael R. Fellows, Springer, 2013.
- Logical Modalities from Aristotle to Carnap, ed. by Max Cresswell, Edwin Mares and Adriane Rini, Cambridge University Press, 2016.